1. Before sowing or planting, the pupae and larvae of parasites in soil were killed by high temperature closed shed or spraying low toxic pesticides.
2. When planting, it's better to bring medicine into the shed, and select healthy plants without diseases and pests.
3. Strengthen the daily management, close the door of the greenhouse when entering and leaving the greenhouse, disinfect the utensils before agricultural operation to prevent the virus from entering, so as to ensure the use effect of the insect netting.
4. It is necessary to check whether the anti insect net is torn or not. Once it is found, it should be repaired in time to ensure that there are no pests in the greenhouse.
5. Ensure coverage quality. The insect net mesh shall be completely closed and covered, and shall be tightly pressed with earth around and firmly fixed with film pressing line; the doors entering and leaving large, medium and greenhouse must be installed with insect screen, and attention shall be paid to close them immediately when entering and leaving. The height of the trellis should be significantly higher than that of the crops, so as to avoid the vegetable leaves clinging to the insect net greenhous mesh, so as to prevent the pests from feeding or laying eggs on the vegetable leaves outside theinsect mesh net. There should be no gap between the greenhous anti insect net and the transparent cover, so as to avoid leaving access for pests.
6. Comprehensive supporting measures. In addition to the coverage of anti insect net mesh, combined with the comprehensive supporting measures of disease resistant and insect resistant varieties, heat resistant varieties, pollution-free fertilizer, biological pesticides, pollution-free water source, micro spray and micro irrigation, the better effect can be obtained.
7. Use and keep them properly. After the use in the field, the insect protection net should be collected in time, cleaned, dried and rolled, so as to prolong its service life and increase economic benefits.