The anti-hail net is woven with high-density polyethylene (HDPE) monofilament, which has UV stability and contains OX antioxidant additives. Reinforce the sides and the central part of the net by increasing the number of wires, thereby providing a firm fastening system when installing the net on the support structure. Anti-hail nets are mainly used in crops, fruit trees, flowers, and can prevent hail, ultraviolet rays, birds, and are durable. The main cooperation markets are the United States, Canada, Mexico, Dubai, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Oman, South Africa and other countries. Now there are mainly two platforms, Ali and Made in China.
Material: HDPE new material (monofilament polyethylene, two-wire polyethylene), anti-ultraviolet agent
Width: 0.3-6m (diamond pattern mesh: width: 8m, 10m, 12m, mesh size: 8-9mm)
Color: green, white, transparent
Weight: 35-80g/m2 (normal weight: 35g/m2, 50g/m2)
Hail net application:
1) Fruit trees and vineyards
2) Tree trunks, young plants
4) Crops, agricultural crops
5) Greenhouse fence
GEZI anti hail net, hail netting advantages:
1) Anti-hail: make the harvest and fruit without bruises or scars; protect tree trunks, vine buds, fruit branches (important elements for optimal growth) and young plants (grafting).
2) Windbreak forest and sand control layer: eliminate shredded leaves and scarred fruits; reduce broken branches and broken buds; bloom more evenly, more fruits, and more consistent size; eliminate sand on the fruit skin Wear.
3) Evapotranspiration: The anti-hail net is a barrier to prevent soil evapotranspiration. The resistance level of evapotranspiration is proportional to the density of the mesh; in summer, this effect is positive because it reduces water demand
4) Shadow and light intensity: During dry and sunny periods, the anti-hail net will be charged with static electricity and attract dust particles. The dust deposited on the net will help reduce the excessive light intensity in summer. With the first autumn rain, the dust will be removed from it. The net is washed away, thus restoring its original transparency; the correct balance between shadow and light intensity will promote the balance process of photosynthesis, allowing plants to absorb nutrients and develop plant tissues.
5) It can protect crops throughout the year to avoid damage caused by hail, birds and other attacks. It is malleable. The net material is light and flexible, and the support structure is simple. It is very easy to install and unload.
6) The transparent hail net has anti-oxidants and anti-ultraviolet additives, which can make crops obtain stable ultraviolet rays and fully obtain the required sunshine. Together with anti-aging technology and high-quality and durable characteristics, it is easy to reuse, and various factors will greatly reduce the extra Expenditure, reduce costs and expenses, in order to obtain the maximum benefit of production.
7) Provide 10%-15% shading, with ropes and grommets
8) Tear resistance: reliable materials and mature weaving methods, our hail nets have enough strength to resist the impact of strong hail.
The characters of monofilament anti-hail nets:
1) With high-strength tension and elasticity, strong tissue elasticity can effectively prevent hail from damaging crops. The special mesh structure allows the rhizome to pass through the mesh without being damaged.
2) It can effectively protect crops from adverse weather conditions, such as hail, thermal shock and wind.
3) The net is ideal for tunnels and greenhouses, but it can also be used for orchards and vineyards.
4) Ideal for protecting cars from hail.
5) Protect crops
6) Improve the quality and size of fruits
7) Reduce thermal shock
8) Multifunctional, also suitable for anti-bird and frost
9) Allow light and air to pass
11) The shading rate is 14%