1. The two materials are different:
The curtain is made of cloth, linen, yarn, aluminum sheet, wood chip, metal material, etc .;
Window screens are made from chemical fiber.
2. The two functions are different:
The function of the curtain is to isolate from the outside world and keep the privacy of the room. In winter, curtains divide the interior and exterior into two worlds, adding warmth to the house. Modern curtains can not only reduce light and shade to meet people's needs for different intensities of light; but also can prevent fire, wind, dust, warmth, sound insulation, heat insulation, radiation protection, UV protection, etc.
Window screens are meshes that are widely used in doors, windows, and corridors to prevent small insects from disturbing them.
3. The craftsmanship of the two is different:
The high-frequency welding contact is used for the connection between the fabric and the roll tube, and the high-frequency welding contact is used for the fabric and the lower rod to ensure that the fabric and the lower rod are an integrated structure, so that the product can operate normally.
(1) Woven: Thin, light and breathable, the finished product can be embroidered and printed;
(2) Knitting: The finished warp knitted fabric can be dyed, jacquard and printed;
General requirements for window screens: light, thin, and good light transmission.