As a filter element, the filter bag guide is a key link in the filtration process. The quality of the filter bag largely determines the filtering effect.
Follow these principles when choosing a filter bag
1. Filter bags with long service life should be selected as much as possible, because long service life can not only save operating costs, but also meet the requirements for long-term gas emissions.
2, the performance of the filter bag should meet the general conditions and special requirements of production conditions and dust removal technology.
3. In the nature of gas, dust and cleaning method, filter bags should be selected according to the main influencing factors, such as high temperature gas, corrosive gas, flammable dust, etc.
4. When selecting a filter bag, you should comprehensively compare the sorts of various filter materials. You should not use a so-called "good" filter bag to adapt to various working conditions.
Pay attention to these issues when using filter bags:
1. Check the pressure gauge to see if the pressure values are normal. When operating and shutting down the machine, you must check these values to see if the inlet and outlet valves are sufficiently sealed and the pressure reduction speed is normal;
2, to check whether the link pipeline is strong enough, whether there is leakage or damage;
3. To check whether the O-ring is deformed or scratched, and if there is any damage, if there is a similar phenomenon, it needs to be replaced in time. Of course, we remind you that you must pay attention to safety during the inspection process to avoid incorrect inspection methods that cause inspectors to fail to ensure their personal safety during the inspection process.