Nylon screen mesh for screen printing (also called PA screen printing mesh) is made of polyamide yarn. It is a substitute for polyester mesh and can be used for printing on various substrates, especially in the ceramic, plastic and glass industries. Nylon screen printing screen has excellent abrasion resistance, can be used with highly abrasive ink, and its high elasticity makes it easy to print hollow glass or ceramics.
The benefits of nylon screen printing mesh:
1) Wear resistance.
2) High flexibility.
3) Excellent adhesion.
4) A variety of grid numbers are available.
5) Ideal for forming substrates.
6) Customized services can be provided according to different needs.
Nylon screen print material:
1) Polyamide 6 (PA6) and polyamide 66 (PA66).
2) Grid number: 10 mesh to 330 mesh. (110 mesh screen printing mesh)
Weaving method: plain weave.
Color: white or yellow.
Width: 0.6–3.68 m
Length: 30/50/100 m and customized length