The production of summer and autumn vegetables has seriously affected the consumer's consumption safety because of many pests and the application of pesticides. Therefore, how to reduce or not use pesticides to produce pollution-free summer and autumn vegetables has become an urgent problem. In recent years, we have used insect net to block the cultivation of summer and autumn vegetables, to avoid the direct damage of pests or to lay eggs inside, so that no or less pesticides are used, and the vegetables produced have reached the requirements of pollution-free, and the effect is very good.
The main production technology points are as follows:
1. There are many specifications and types of suitable insect control nets. Generally, 22 or 24 mesh mesh should be selected. According to the latest research, 17 mesh has good effect. The colors include white and silver gray. The silver gray insect control net is better, which is not only suitable for the normal growth of vegetables, but also conducive to the prevention of insect invasion.
2. Select the suitable vegetable species with high temperature and rain in summer and autumn, and select the vegetable species with heat resistance, moisture resistance and disease resistance.
3. Select appropriate cover up methods to cover up the whole process. The shading rate of insect net is small, and the shading culture in summer and autumn will not affect the vegetable crops. In order to cut off the path of pest damage, all the children should be covered with insect control nets, which should be covered before sowing.
IV. select reasonable technical measures
1. Before thoroughly disinfecting the soil to cover up the insect control net, the soil shall be disinfected to kill the remaining pests and eggs in the soil and cut off the transmission source; when covering the net, the four sides of the insect control net shall be tightly compacted to prevent the pests from sneaking into the net to lay eggs.
2. In order to apply sufficient base fertilizer, the vegetables in summer and autumn are mostly leafy vegetables. The period of bearing children is short and the amount of fertilizer is not large, so there is no need for topdressing in the growth period.