This is our best selling tear-proof premium shade netting with an expected used life of up to 10 years. This netting does not ladder and is UV treated to help protect it against the damaging effects of the sun.
It is designed to block sunlight in order to create a cooler environment with 60% of light being obstructed allowing the other 40% to penetrate through.
Popular in creating a shady area on a garden patio in order to make the temperature more comfortable. Additionally it is commonly used in conjunction with greenhouses and cold frames to allow better control of light and temperature reaching the plants. Also it can be used to protect livestock from the sun if they are in areas vulnerable to sunlight and heat.
This sun shade netting is manufactured using flat tape threads with double lock-stitch technology in order to produce the ultimate woven netting. This combination creates a tear-proof material and ensures against fraying when cut.
To increase its longevity the netting is UV treated to reduce the damage caused by the sun and therefore increasing its life span to up to 10 years.
There are eyelets sewn into the netting on both sides to allow it to be secured to structures. The most common fixing used with this product is plastic cable ties as they can be easy threaded through the eyelets and attached to poles and fence posts. This item can also be used as a windbreak netting to reduce wind speed by 50% in order to protect plants.